Task 4 - The Game

The game
Dark comedy, horror/thriller - equivalent to black mirror due to the style and dark theme.

-I believe that our film project will be rated 15 as we would like to include violence, swearing etc however we are not allowed our film to be rated 18.
-Our film will target 14-18 year olds, however the content MAY be unsettling to certain 14 year olds or too complicated to grasp.

1. Target audience.
-What content is the target audience looking for? 14-18 year olds
-What type of content do they tend to view and share? - Dark humour, that is humorous yet creepy and not cringey.
-What questions are they asking? - idk

Overview: 
The four of us have been chosen for a quiz/game show to compete to win, however all four are unaware of the twist involved in playing created by the organisation running the show. Each character has something on their criminal record and have a past however not every character is bad.
My segment:
I am an ex big time drug dealer and my characters purpose in the plot is to expose the organisation of its dark secrets. To be more specific, if you choose my character, whilst waiting in the contestant waiting room I decide that i have a bad feeling about the whole situation and attempt to leave. However the organisation do not want me to escape without playing or know any of their secrets therefore I must make decisions in an attempt to escape but in the end i am caught out and killed.
Specifics:
Ill be waiting in the room when the viewer is given the option of which door to try escape from.
1- I go through one door, walk a bit when I am given another choice of which way to go, one way is a dead end and the other i get caught and something is put over my head.
2 - I go through the other door, walk a bit, past a room with something i am not supposed to see in it (bodies of previous players possibly) when I realise I need to escape urgently.
Im then given the option of which direction to escape from however both ways once I have escaped into the outdoors as i turn around to check behind me I turn around again and someone is in front of me and puts a bag over my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera room homework

Week 5 - Fourth Evaluation of Carousel

Task 3